Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Jungle Adventure!

The jungle was an absolutely unforgetable experience. The hotel we stayed at was fabulous and the experiences were great. I am going to put up the photos now, and give more description tomorrow. We did a jungle hike, built rafts out of logs and one piece of rope and floated down the river in them, we inner tubed down the river, swung of a rope into the river, ate ants in the jungle (they tasted like lemon!), and I was made a queen of the jungle, but I don´t have a picture of that on my camera. I will get my hands on someone else´s camera for more of that. I will give the full details tomorrow, so in the meantime, here are some pictures! There are a few shots of the hotel, one of the dragon blood tree, two from the butterfly reservation, and a couple of me in the jungle!












No comments:

Post a Comment